Friday, December 27, 2013

a hopelessly enamoured introduction.


Hello. 

I'm Bridget, an almost 21 year old junior Film & New Media major at the Johnny Carson School of Theatre and Film that's at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln.

This is me to your left.

N
   O
      W
Onto the things that really matter...

Like why this? Why now? And why here?

This: because I need an outlet to write again. I blog things on tumblr, but that isn't the same. I need to communicate through words, whether or not someone reads them.

Now: because why not? Now is the best time to do anything. I'm young. I'm hopelessly enamoured by life, and why not document it?

Here: because it's the best place for words to be seen, but not be seen. I don't care if people read this. If they do, they get an insight into my life, and truly, that means they may just understand me a bit more. And I'll be okay with that.

I wanted to start this for 2014. I understand that this is Friday, December 27th, 2013, but this is just an introductory post. I plan to start this blog on January 1st, 2014. I want to blog all through 2014. To see how I change in a single year. To see how TWENTY-ONE is. To understand myself.

Also, I want to take control of myself again. I feel like I am losing control and this is the best way to stabilize it.

So let's hear it to 2014.

FIVE days.


No comments:

Post a Comment